NASCAR Heat 5
Start your Numb Thumbs racing career off here in the NTR Heat 5 NASCAR Truck Series! This is your place to begin your NTR racing career and develop skills needed in order to compete online. People are always willing to welcome newcomers and practice often and make friends with others! Throughout your time in our rookie league, you will get the chance to race some of our top drivers in Numb Thumbs Gaming. While racing in the Truck series, you have the opportunity to be invited into our Xfinity Series. This invitation will be based on skill, as we have a huge and awesome management team that keeps a eye on all angles of the track and watches the new drivers on how they drive. We look for if the driver can keep a smooth line and doesn’t cause a lot of wrecks.
- No three-wide racing on restarts until the back stretch (if track allows)
- Before the race, NASCAR management will describe how to enter/exit pits accordingly
- There’s a time and place for aggressive driving, and the first lap is not the time! Be patient, give and take
- Calling people names or angry outburst is not tolerated in chats
- 1st Offense – Verbal Warning
- 2nd Offense – 4 Tire Pit Stop
- 3rd Offense – Automatic DQ
- No yelling in the mic or calling other drivers out during the race! We point out issues in a post-race drivers meeting
- If you have a poor internet connection, you will be asked to go to the end of the line until connection gets better
- Keep drama out of voice/text chats please.
- If there is an issue with another driver, please DM NASCAR management so we can review/take care of the situation
- We call manual cautions!
- When caution is called, stay in your position and do not try to warm your tires (IT DOESN’T WORK).
- If you spin out under caution, you will go to the end of the line.
- Admin will say when pits are open and/or any wave arounds
- Keep VC clear so admin can communicate and call the restart
- When setting up the lobby, please keep voice chat clear of any noise and background noise
- Admins will mute people if needed
- Disconnects do happen. If you disconnect (DC) before the 5th lap of a race, we will back out
- This will only happen once.
- If a player DC’s again, we are terribly sorry!
- Our league is based on skill.
- You must show that you can hold your line and not cause wrecks
- You must race at least 2 races before moving up to the next series
- This is at discretion by NASCAR management
- If drama proceeds, upper management will get involved
- All truck series drivers that start in trucks can continue the points race even if you are invited to move up
- So if you get invited into cup, you can continue to race for the championship.
- Cup drivers who did not start the season in trucks are not awarded points or wins
- All drivers must report in VC 10 minutes prior to the race for a drivers meeting
- Admins will point out any issues/announcements prior to the race
- Any drivers who break any of these rules will be dealt with accordingly