NTR NASCAR Heat 5 Xfinity Series
The Numb Thumbs Xfinity Series is for our Intermediate Drivers that are on their way to prove themselves they are ready for the best of the best here at NTG! The multi League system was created by DWToyota4x4 for drivers to prove themselves worthy of driving with the best drivers! This system eliminated races ending up being ran 90 percent under cautions and it also gave the guys much need training before entering into the Cup League! This is the 2nd year NTG has had this system and it has made the League even more popular!! The Xfinity Series here at NTG has over 40 drivers and growing everyday!!! If you want to join and race with the best of the best in Heat 5 and a huge gaming family then what are you waiting for come join the NTG Discord Today!!
- No three-wide racing on restarts until the back stretch (if track allows)
- Before the race, NASCAR management will describe how to enter/exit pits accordingly
- There’s a time and place for aggressive driving, and the first lap is not the time! Be patient, give and take
- Calling people names or angry outburst is not tolerated in chats
- 1st Offense – Verbal Warning
- 2nd Offense – 4 Tire Pit Stop
- 3rd Offense – Automatic DQ
- No yelling in the mic or calling other drivers out during the race! We point out issues in a post-race drivers meeting
- If you have a poor internet connection, you will be asked to go to the end of the line until connection gets better
- Keep drama out of voice/text chats please.
- If there is an issue with another driver, please DM NASCAR management so we can review/take care of the situation
- We call manual cautions!
- When caution is called, stay in your position and do not try to warm your tires (IT DOESN’T WORK).
- If you spin out under caution, you will go to the end of the line.
- Admin will say when pits are open and/or any wave arounds
- Keep VC clear so admin can communicate and call the restart
- When setting up the lobby, please keep voice chat clear of any noise and background noise
- Admins will mute people if needed
- Disconnects do happen. If you disconnect (DC) before the 5th lap of a race, we will back out
- This will only happen once.
- If a player DC’s again, we are terribly sorry!
- Our league is based on skill.
- You must show that you can hold your line and not cause wrecks
- You must race at least 2 races before moving up to the next series
- This is at discretion by NASCAR management
- If drama proceeds, upper management will get involved
- All truck series drivers that start in trucks can continue the points race even if you are invited to move up
- So if you get invited into cup, you can continue to race for the championship.
- Cup drivers who did not start the season in trucks are not awarded points or wins
- All drivers must report in VC 10 minutes prior to the race for a drivers meeting
- Admins will point out any issues/announcements prior to the race
- Any drivers who break any of these rules will be dealt with accordingly